Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why are we the hottest salon in Norther Va. !!

Testimonials
When I want the best, I go to the best. The ambiance and service at Reflections Fairfax is top notch. It's more than a hairdo... it's an experience. From the massaging at the sink to the brushing of my hair. I leave loving the new reflections of me! Stacy Gurdon

I have followed Heather and her team to ROY and Heather (specifically) for a number of years. She has truly mastered the art of color that is natural and flattering to my skin tone, time of year and texture of my hair. I am rarely concerned about how it will turn out and trust her judgment about what will work for "me". I am not one who is prone to make extreme changes and she is sensitive to that, often making recommendations for subtle shifts that help me keep my hair in the most healthy condition and in a style that works for my personality and career. She is also a wonderful teacher; continuously educating her clients on new products and approaches that surface in the industry that we can use ourselves. Cathie MurenskyLeesburg, VA

Prior to finding Heather and Reflections of You Fairfax, I usually felt quite a bit of trepidation before any hair appointment. In the past, I was never certain that my needs were of importance to the person wielding the scissors behind my head. I heard rumors about stylists who were good at their jobs and actually listened to their customers, but did not believe them to be true. My visits to Reflections of You Fairfax have really opened my eyes to how pleasant the salon experience can be. I am never worried when I take a seat in Heather's chair as I am sure that all of my questions and concerns will be professionally addressed. Every member of the staff is courteous and kind, the environment is relaxing, and the products used are excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend the salon to a friend. Erika R.Fairfax, VA

I want to commend Anita Zaatar on the wonderful person she is. My sister had a debilitating stroke and she was so kind and patient with her. She did an excellent job on her hair and made her feel so good about herself, that my sister applied makeup with her one good hand. You are very fortunate to have Anita on staff. Sherry Berks
I have recently had a 90 minute therapeutic massage at the salon. I literally felt like I was floating on a cloud and found myself staggering out the front door! It was truly a dream come true. I also had a European facial and loved it. I am not sure if you are still offering this service any longer but it was thorough, relaxing, and I felt pampered with my skin feeling like baby's skin after it was completed. After the facial I asked my husband for a gift certificate for my birthday so I look forward to continued treatments. Here is a picture of me looking relaxed after my wonderful massage and facial :-) Debbie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment