Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IS clinical skincare products work!!!!!!!!!

I am starting an intense regime as I slowly push my way to the "4th" floor of life. I discovered IS skincare a couple of weeks ago and started using its C Eye Advanced Serum, Eye Complex and Super Serum Advance for pigmentation issues. All I have to say is OH MY GOD. Why have I not heard of this before? After requesting the press package I was shocked to find that it has been featured in almost every magazine available on a list of celebs that reads like Vanity Fair's Oscar party (actually this is the line celebs turn to for last minute firming, brightening and moisturizing before red carpet events!). Another noteworthy fact is that IS works with Washington Cancer Institute in Washington DC-- they have developed innovative products that address the unique skincare concerns of cancer patients. Many of these formulas not only help create vibrant and healthy skin, they also address important issues such as acne, chafing, uneven complexion, burns and scar tissue. See more by connecting to this link.
http://www.beautysnob.com/

roysalon.com Reflections of You Fairfax

No comments:

Post a Comment