Saturday, September 25, 2010

Surface hair care line and Poison ivy Reflections of You Fairfax


Who would have thought that professional hair care products do so much. Not only does the bassu oil lock in hair color but help heal poison ivy. WOW



Bassu Oil Testimonial – Designed for use immediately following color and for at home hair care however the wonders of Bassu Oil and skin continue to amaze!Following your CB Sullivan Company sales presentation Monday, September 20th on the healing benefits of Bassu Oil, I thought I'd try using some on the poison ivy I recently caught while cutting down trees in preparation for inevitable New Hampshire snow. In the past two weeks I have tried all of the typical remedies, with little or no relief. In fact my poison ivy had not only spread, but the itching had increased. That is until I tried Bassu Oil. I can honestly tell you that the Bassu Oil has not only stopped the itching, but it appears as though the poison ivy is actually subsiding. Going forward I plan on keep Bassu Oil in my bathroom, and along side my Husqvarna chainsaw - just in case. Christopher Barcellos, Inside Sales Manager , CB Sullivan Company

703.591.5306

No comments:

Post a Comment