Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to grow long hair FAST!! Reflections of You Fairfax Salon & Spa

HOW TO grow your hair LONG

Featuring Jackie Yochim of Visions Salon & Spa

Sat, 07/27/2013
I've been growing my hair out from a pixie cut since I was 17. But when a child who I see twice a year asked me if I got a hair cut the other day, I started wondering what was going on. My roots are darker than my highlights so the stuff is definitely growing, but I needed to know why I wasn't reaching the lengths I've been hoping for since I was a teenager. So, I asked an expert: Jackie Yochim from Visions Salon & Spa in Saskatoon and one of the founders of the family owned and world-renowned Surface hair care line. I've been following her advice and I already think my hair is longer (seriously. can that happen in like ten days?) so I know you'll find these tips useful. Here we go :)


EAT SMART. Eating a diet rich in zinc, protein, and Omega fatty acids aids in blood growth, gives you energy, and most important to this article, is a big factor in healthy, strong, and growing hair. Peanuts and pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, dark leafy greens are high in protein, and cottage cheese and walnuts are Omega-rich. You know that saying "you are what you eat"? Well, it's pretty much bang on. So eat up!





SUPPLEMENT. If you looked at that collage and realized you haven't eaten any of those items for months, it's time to get serious about vitamins. Take a multi that's high in zinc and Omegas or if you really want to kick-start your hair growth, studies have also shown that prenatal vitamins give you a real boost.

The Rooster http://therooster.ca/style/how-grow-your-hair-long
Reflections of You Fairfax and ROY Salon Fair Lakes Surface Salons

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete