Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welcome Gretchen Alessi to Reflections of You Fairfax Salon & Spa

Want to Look and Feel Years Younger?
 
Master Esthetician Gretchen Alessi
 
Gretchen Alessi Licensed Master Esthetician with 15 years experience in the professional beauty business. I have a devotion for health and fitness which has helped me develop a true passion for skin care. I have trained in the latest surgical and non-surgical anti-ageing techniques in order to teach people about their skin.
Furthermore, I have spent years training with educators of top product manufactures. Not to mention, I have done extensive research about skin care ingredients while focusing on all natural ingredients and their beauty benefits. I Love educating guest about skin care and how to delay the aging process by offering solutions to Your problems. I can teach You how to get the results You Desire!
 
Gretchen offers a wide range of skin care treatments including chemical peels, IPL, and microdermabrasion at Reflections of You Fairfax Salon and Spa 703.591.5306
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment