Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yelp Reviews (Filtered) ROY Hair Salon Fair Lakes Fairfax Va.

 

Lisa D.

Centreville, VA 5/22/2013


I use stylist Sophia, who is fantastic!
I get so many compliments from complete strangers on my hair after Sophia cuts and colors it. The one thing I love is that she understands when you want to keep your hair long and will not chop if off when you need a trim! My hair always comes out looking great and the color is rich and beautiful!

 

 

 

Jennifer C.

 

Arlington, VA 5/21/2013

For approximately the past six months, I have had the pleasure of being one of Stephanie's clients.  Reflections of You is a wonderful salon where clients are treated with kindness and courtesy.  Stephanie is an absolute genius!  I came to her with a crazy hair situation which included a dramatic two-toned dye job, a Japanese straightening, a retexturizing treatment, and all the damage to prove it!  I requested a gorgeous light golden blonde hue, which she managed to achieve on the first try, despite all of my hair complexities!  Since my first appointment, I have continued to get light golden blonde color, which has improved over time in terms of brightness and shine.  In addition, Stephanie has given me two Brazilian blowouts, which have been a lifesaver in terms of taming my naturally wavy, poofy, fuzzy, frizzy hair.  Stephanie has also given me great haircuts, although I have requested minimal trimming because I am trying to grow my hair out.  In addition to being extremely skillful, talented, and meticulous, Stephanie is a super sweet gal, and I look forward to hanging out with her just as much as I look forward to the actual hair maintenance.

 

 

 

Carol Leigh G.

 

Aldie, VA 4/30/2013

 

If you are searching for an amazing stylist/colorist, get in touch with Katelynn. She knows color like no other. She is a great stylist as well. I have never been happier with my cut and color. I completely trust her instincts and go with them. If you are searching for a wonderful stylist/colorist, see Katelynn you will not be disappointed!

 

 

 

Kelly B.

 

Centreville, VA  4/6/2013

 

My stylist, Bea Borris, blows me away every time she cuts and highlights my hair. She does the EXACT way I had pictured in my head that I imagined I would look. Currently, she is helping me plan my hair for my wedding and I trust her completely. She's thought of everything plus ways I didn't think I could do with my medium-length hair. I've been going to her for several years now and I can be fickle when it comes to stylist. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I also love ROY Salon and their staff. They are always welcoming and helpful. The setup is new and relaxing. I love this salon and recommend them to all my friends!

 

 

 

Candice M.

 

Manassas, VA  3/4/2013

 

I went here for the first time yesterday and had Ali as my hair stylist. She is beyond great. I didn't really have an idea of the style I wanted, just knew what length. She went over the benefits of the new cut she was going to do, and why other ways would work, but my hair would not benefit from them because of my type of hair. I was completely open to any cut and I love what she did. I love that the salon was very clean, everyone was extremely nice, and they offer beverages (water and tea). I have been to a couple of "high end" salons and this by far was the best one I have ever been too. I plan on only going here and seeing Ali everytime.

 

 

 

Laurel C.

 

Annandale, VA  3/2/2013

 

My entire family (husband + 2 adult children) all go to this salon!  Bea is amazing: she highlights and styles my daughter's hair to her specifications, she texturizes my husband's and son's very thick unruly hair so that they look very stylish with very little upkeep, and she keeps my white, wiry, thick hair tamed and stylish so that I don't look like an old witch.
The salon is clean and well maintained and all of the staff is very friendly.

 

 

 

Caitlin A.

 

Chantilly, VA  8/30/2012

 

What a nice salon! When you first walk in it is clean, neat, and it smells good (not like chemicals and hair products). I have had my hair done there twice now by Ali and it turned out great! Hair color and cut! I am so happy with final results, I felt like I was understood right from the beginning with what I wanted. I was absolutely recommned going here and asking for ALI! Great stylist, professional, and gets it right!


 

 
 
As some know Yelp has a filter that hides reviews. Here are our filtered reviews.
 
 
 

 

Amy V.

 

Battle Creek, NE  8/28/2012

 

I want to thank Katelyn for doing an amazing job with my hair. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair. Katelynn was excited for me to try the Brazilian Blowout. I have tried other straightening techniques with fair results so I honestly wasn't expecting much. I am blown away by how great my hair looks. It has been over 16 weeks, through the heat and humidity of summer, and my hair still looks wonderful.
Aside from walking out with a great style, I thoroughly enjoyed the time with Katelynn. She was a delight to work with and went above and beyond helping me find products and showing me techniques to help me keep my hair looking great as long as possible. Her outgoing and genuinely kind personality helped make the process fly by. I cannot wait to work with Katelynn again. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

 

 

 

Sandi B.

 

Annandale, VA   8/27/2012

 

Katelynn is hands down the best stylist that I have ever had.  She listens to what I want from my cut or color and has the skills to make it happen.  She helped me restore my "natural" blonde color while adding the most beautiful highlights.  I don't understand all the art and chemistry behind it, but thankfully she does.  Even my husband noticed the shimmer and depth (his word) that she added to my hair.  She has a great personality and is extremely thoughtful.  What a gem!  The products are great too.   I really hope this studio thrives.

 

 

 

Teri F.

 

Fredericksburg, VA   8/18/2012

 

Reflections of You has chosen a winner when hiring Ashley MacKinnon as one of their stylists.  Ashley's personality is infectious and makes getting your hair done a treat.  I am a very difficult customer but Ashley always does exactly what I want and I am satisfied every time.  She always offers great tips and advice every time I meet with her and goes above and beyond to meet my expectations.  Thanks Ashley for a great salon experience.

 

 

 

 

 

Michelle M.

 

Fairfax, VA 6/20/2012

 

This place is really great. I got my hair cut last week by Ali Jackson who was very professional and did a great job on my hair! She also took the time to talk to me about the different techniques/ styles I could do specifically for my hair type. Overall, I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The place is really clean and everyone there is super friendly, so I will most definitely be coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment