Monday, October 21, 2013

Hair Salon Fairfax Va. Fair Lakes Yelp's Filtered Reviews. Your Hair Color Experts!

Reflections of You is a high performance salon and spa in Fairfax and Fair Lakes VA.
Our salon team specializes in hair color and advanced highlight techniques.   Trained by the manufacturer - Surface & Schwarzkopf - and providing the latest in color technology and application for a truly personalized experience.
Our spa emphasizes real results for all skin types through our master certified aesthetician at our Fairfax City location.
ROY Salon/Spa is inspired by master stylist Heather Plum.   Her team is comprised of professional designers who offer solutions to problems and suggestions for change.703.272.8181
"Everyone is beautiful, we just make it obvious."

 

14 Filtered Reviews for Reflections of You East Market

Note: The reviews below are not factored into the business's overall star rating.
 
 
 
Carole S.
 
  
                     
I went to get a cut here today, walked in to make an appointment and they were able to take me right away. The gal at the front desk was very professional and sweet - she made me feel comfortable right away.
Ali was my stylist and she sat down with me and asked a lot of questions about what I wanted and what I wanted my haircut to say about me, which was awesome! I had really long hair and wanted to get it cut super short. Before I started researching this salon I was terrified that my hair was going to turn out horribly, but Ali knocked the cut out of the park! I haven't had short hair for many many years and when I saw myself with my new cut, I was so happy with what she had done. She took the time to shape it and make sure it was perfect! She also showed me a few different ways to style it for different looks.
Ali was also fun and easy to talk to, really personable and friendly. I don't know any of the other stylists at this salon, but if they are anything like Ali, you will be really happy you went here. I will absolutely be going back for more cuts here. And I LOVE my haircut - it makes me feel beautiful and is exactly what I wanted!
 
 
 
Rosalyyn C.     
 
  • Ali has been my stylist for years. I always feel and look great after the haircut. She listens well and does not rush u to make a decision. This is also a great place to get your hair died. I always get compliments on my highlights :-) they have a wonderful selection of color, and the products they sell r worth it!
 
 
  Susan P.     
 
     
I have gone to Ali over the past year, and she's been fantastic.  She is great with highlights, cutting hair including my thick wavy hair, and styling. The salon is very welcoming and relaxing. I have no complaints.  Overall, I have had a very pleasant experience with Ali and the rest of the staff, and I would recommend this salon.
 
 
 Update - 8/20/2013     
Love Ali!! She is awesome!!! Definitely recommend going there for cut, color etc.. The only reason its a 4 not a 5 star is because Ali doesn't work on Saturday's :( When she does I will upgrade .

  

  • 4/19/2013
    OK, I gave this 4 stars because the final product is great.  Heather the owner is great & Ali saved… Read more »
     
 
 
 
 
 
  Lucia W.     
 
  
8/16/2013
If you want great color, relaxing fn experience and an awesome cut, go see Katelynn. This place is great and very reasonably priced.
 
 
 
 
Jennifer C.     
 
  
5/21/2013
For approximately the past six months, I have had the pleasure of being one of Stephanie's clients.  Reflections of You is a wonderful salon where clients are treated with kindness and courtesy.  Stephanie is an absolute genius!  I came to her with a crazy hair situation which included a dramatic two-toned dye job, a Japanese straightening, a retexturizing treatment, and all the damage to prove it!  I requested a gorgeous light golden blonde hue, which she managed to achieve on the first try, despite all of my hair complexities!  Since my first appointment, I have continued to get light golden blonde color, which has improved over time in terms of brightness and shine.  In addition, Stephanie has given me two Brazilian blowouts, which have been a lifesaver in terms of taming my naturally wavy, poofy, fuzzy, frizzy hair.  Stephanie has also given me great haircuts, although I have requested minimal trimming because I am trying to grow my hair out.  In addition to being extremely skillful, talented, and meticulous, Stephanie is a super sweet gal, and I look forward to hanging out with her just as much as I look forward to the actual hair maintenance.
 
  
 
 
       
 
    Laurel C.     
 
  
3/2/2013
My entire family (husband + 2 adult children) all go to this salon!  Bea is amazing: she highlights and styles my daughter's hair to her specifications, she texturizes my husband's and son's very thick unruly hair so that they look very stylish with very little upkeep, and she keeps my white, wiry, thick hair tamed and stylish so that I don't look like an old witch.
The salon is clean and well maintained and all of the staff is very friendly.
 
 
 
 
 
  • Caitlin A.
 
  
8/30/2012
What a nice salon! When you first walk in it is clean, neat, and it smells good (not like chemicals and hair products). I have had my hair done there twice now by Ali and it turned out great! Hair color and cut! I am so happy with final results, I felt like I was understood right from the beginning with what I wanted. I was absolutely recommned going here and asking for ALI! Great stylist, professional, and gets it right!
 
 
  
 
 
 
  • Amy V.
 
  
8/28/2012
I want to thank Katelyn for doing an amazing job with my hair. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair. Katelynn was excited for me to try the Brazilian Blowout. I have tried other straightening techniques with fair results so I honestly wasn't expecting much. I am blown away by how great my hair looks. It has been over 16 weeks, through the heat and humidity of summer, and my hair still looks wonderful.
Aside from walking out with a great style, I thoroughly enjoyed the time with Katelynn. She was a delight to work with and went above and beyond helping me find products and showing me techniques to help me keep my hair looking great as long as possible. Her outgoing and genuinely kind personality helped make the process fly by. I cannot wait to work with Katelynn again. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment