Friday, October 18, 2013

Reflections of You Fairfax Salon and Spa Welcomes Hair Stylist Young Gorman.


 
 
I love being a day-maker for my guests and seeing the instant gratification for creating and developing my guests unique look.  I use strong fundamentals to determine the best style and colors that will work with their face shape, body shape, skin color, eye color and personality.

I enjoy creating texture with scissors, volume with layers and a revitalizing look with hair color.

I take pride in my ability to provide a professional and personalized experience for my guests.

I will bring to life your vision and show you how to maintain that feeling between visits.

 Young Gorman
Call for appointment 703.591.5306
 
Reflections of You is a high performance salon and spa in Fairfax and Fair Lakes VA.
Our salon team specializes in hair color and advanced highlight techniques.   Trained by the manufacturer - Surface & Schwarzkopf - and providing the latest in color technology and application for a truly personalized experience.
Our spa emphasizes real results for all skin types through our master certified aesthetician at our Fairfax City location.
ROY Salon/Spa is inspired by master stylist Heather Plum.   Her team is comprised of professional designers who offer solutions to problems and suggestions for change.
"Everyone is beautiful, we just make it obvious."

No comments:

Post a Comment