Monday, December 31, 2012

Northern Virginia Fair Lakes ROY Hair Salon Fairfax Va.

Brandon L - Hair Stylist
I began my career as a professional hairstylist in 2003. I have recently received training from Tony & Guy in London, and I am always looking for the next education opportunity. I consider myself to be very versatile between both long and short haircuts. I enjoy doing one of a kind fashion forward haircuts that are customized to each guest who sits in my chair. I specialize in both cutting and coloring Asian hair. My favorite coloring technique would have to be Highlighting, I love Blondes! If you are searching for a stylist to give you a unique and personalized look, search no further. roysalon.com

1 comment:

  1. All of our mink Brazilian hair is from one donor, double machine weft, Tangle free, Long lasting 1-2 years with good care. Natural Black color 1B. All cuticles are going same way, very soft, silky, and smooth, 100% Human hair Unprocessed. Straight Headband Wigs

    ReplyDelete