Monday, December 31, 2012

Northern Virginia Reflections of You Fairfax Hair Salon and Spa

Amanda J - Hair Stylist
"Looking for the right stylist? Seven years ago I started my first job working at Reflections of You Fairfax for Heather and Dave. After working as a shampoo assistant I knew I have found a passion, for what would set me up and give me the inspiration I needed to begin my career. I went off to school at CNU with a degree in communication that would be beneficial to my chosen craft. I worked while in school as an assistant in salon Elite under Sherry A. a master colorist. Having completed my apprenticeship I decided to return to Reflections of You Fairfax. I am a Schwarzkopf trained certified hair colorist with a passion to deliver on my guest experience and quality of service. I have been featured in several national style magazines - InStyle, Passion, ShortCuts, Passion color. I invite you to experience an amazing consultation and service with me." roysalon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment