Monday, December 31, 2012

Northern Virginia Reflections of You Fairfax hair Salon and Spa

Stephanie Lee - Hairstylist
"I have been an Educator at the Graham Web Academy for over five years. I believe that education is power. From a stylist perspective I take pride in learning new coloring techniques, trending styles and product news. I love to educate my guest on how to style and keep their hair healthy no matter what type."
"I have a passion for creating texture for my guests, as well as working with it. I enjoy creating texture with both scissors and razors. No matter if you are going from curly to straight or straight to curly, I am your stylist. I take pride in my ability to create texture with color. My passion is creating unique hair color for all my guests. If you want something funky I can use color blocking techniques to create that exclusive look you have been looking for. I can create that natural look you have always wanted with dimensional highlights and low lights." roysalon.com

1 comment:

  1. All of our mink Brazilian hair is from one donor, double machine weft, Tangle free, Long lasting 1-2 years with good care. Natural Black color 1B. All cuticles are going same way, very soft, silky, and smooth, 100% Human hair Unprocessed. Hair For Sale

    ReplyDelete